Deering Police Department Deering, NH 03244
MONTHLY REPORT JULY 2009
- Starting background investigations for the applicant who was offered the Part Time Police Officer position.
- Chief Pushee leaving on family vacation part of this month. Capt. Cavanaugh will be Officer-In-Charge.
- Continued Annual Firearms Qualifications.
- In August will continue/conclude Firearms Qualifications Records and try to conduct some actual firearms training events.
- Need to scheduled AED/CPR and First Aid classes for (September??).
- Speed Enforcement Patrols Grant: we have only one or two of these speed patrols remaining, and then will submit request for reimbursement.
- DWI Regional Saturation Patrol Grants: We conducted 2 patrols during the Regional Saturation Nights, and assisted with making a DUI (Drug Impairment) Arrest with Weare PD at town line.
- DWI Enforcement Patrols Grant: We continue to work these DWI Specific Patrols on Friday, Saturday, and Holiday evenings.
ACTIVITY REPORT: Calls For Service Logged: 390
DPD Call Outs 19 (assists, criminal complaints, domestic violence calls, informational, investigations, suspicious activities, message deliveries, community relations acts, paperwork services, unattended deaths, etc.).
MV Enforcement: 107 (81 warnings, 15 parking warnings, 6 summons, 4 arrest)
MV Accidents: 3 (2 reportable, 1 with arrest for reckless operation, etc.)
ARRESTS Total: 8
Charges: Protective Custody- Juve Alcohol 1
Protective Custody- Adult, endangerment 1
Transporting Alcohol by Minor 1
Driving Under Influence of Alcohol 1
Assault (3 counts, DomViol related) 1
DriveAfterSusp/RecklessOperation, et al 1
Possess/Use Drugs in MV 1
Drive After Suspension 1
OPEN INVESTIGATIONS: Reckless Driving & Disorderly Conduct Case, Theft & Trespass Case
MILEAGE TOTAL: 3,638 miles
2007 Crown Vic: 83,165 (2,615) 2003 Expedition: 74,978 (1,023)