This page is work in Progress. We appreciate your patience during our update.
Building Permits are required as follows:
- Major Building Permit - Construction of a new residence or business.
- Minor Building Permit - Includes but not limited to Addition, Renovation, Solar Array, Garage, Porch, Deck, Shed, Pool. Consult with Building Inspector if work is not listed.
Sub Permits are required as follows:
- Demolition - All demolition projects
- Driveway - Construction or modification of driveway/entryway to the property, temporary driveway logging access. Contact Highway Road Agent for more information.
- Electrical - New or updated wiring, renovations, new construction, hot tubs, panels
- Gas - New gas lines, replacing gas tanks, etc.
- Mechanical / HVAC - Furnace work, HVAC system installs, etc.
- Plumbing - Renovation, updating pipes, new construction, etc.
Pool - Above ground or In-ground pool construction.
Septic - New or replacement
Sign - Construction of a sign on property
- Excavation Permit - Application & information page at NH Dept. of Revenue
- Intent to Cut Permit - Selecting this link will redirect you to the application & information page at NH Dept. of Revenue
- Septic System Permits - Selecting this link will redirect you to the application & information page at NH Department of Environmental Services
Junkyards: License Application
|Michael Borden||Building Inspector and Code Officer||603-547-0437|